Friday, October 28, 2011

Make Money Online - No Scams! with Fusion Cash

Free Money at FusionCash!


Free Money Online - No Scams! with Fusion Cash!


There are so many sites that claim that with them, you can make hundreds of dollars a day! Just sign up, send them $50 and they'll have you on your way to being a millionaire in no time.

Wait, that sounds like a scam, right? Right. You should never pay to make money online. If the site is legitimate, it will pay you for your time and efforts. And no way is any regular Joe (or Jolene) going to be raking in hundreds of bucks a day playing online, that's just not going to happen. However, there are several excellent online survey and reward sites that will pay you for your efforts, even if it takes a while to get enough dough saved up to cash out.

Earlier this month I wrote about the Best Survey Rewards Sites, and I listed a few of my favorites and detailed why they're my favorites. I decided to feature a site every week with awesome detail as to how it's run, in what ways money can be made, ways to receive one's money and more. This week, I'm writing about Fusion Cash, a site I just discovered that I'm already excited about. 

Fusion Cash is a site my husband actually stumbled across, and emailed me a link to check out. It wasn't quite what it advertized itself as being, though. Here's the ad I read for it: This ad right here!

Like other sites, Fusion Cash notes that you'll be able to set your own hours and determine how much money you would like to earn per day. It also notes that you will get paid anywhere from .50 cents to $25.00 per form, and that payment is made monthly via check or PayPal.com.

So I signed up. I'm already a member of about thirty sites to help me make money online, so I figured that one more couldn't hurt. Right away after clicking this link ->  Click Me!!! :) I was taken to the site and began to claim my $5 free cash. In order to do that, I had to confirm my email address, input a mailing address and a PayPay address (since I want to receive my money via PayPal. If you don't, just don't fill in that info). After that, I began to explore the site a bit to get a feel for how it's set up and how to make the moolah. 

Right away, it reminded me of SwagBucks, especially with how it's set up. While one can take surveys to make their money, there are also offers that they can (and must) complete in order to cash out. 

Cashing out may be done when one's total reaches $25.00, but it is important to note that $15.00 of those dollars must come from completed offers. However, there are many offers that don't cost anything to complete. I have coupons sent to my inbox from Kellogg, and that helped to bump me up $2.00, a decent chunk on my way to the $15.00. 

There are trial offers as well, such as a one month free trial of NetFlix, which rewards users with $8.00, signing up for GameFly gets you $10.00 back, and so on. Surveys may be completed for varying amounts of cash, and even posting in the forums gets you an additional #3.00 a month. This site also offers a great referral program which works like this:

  • Refer a friend who confirms his/her email address: $1 bonus
  • Your friend completes his/her first offer: $2 bonus
  • Your friend cashes out: $5 bonus (each and every time they cash out - for life)
That's a pretty sweet deal. In fact, in reviewing this site, I'm hoping that a few of you lovely readers will sign up for it as well, using the many links to Fusion Cash (<- like this one) that I've posted throughout the blog when referencing the site directly. That way, I'll get the referral credits and you'll have access to new ways to make money online, completely free!

I estimate that at the rate I've been completing offers and such, that I'll be able to cash out my $25 in a few days. How soon can you cash out your $25.00?


No comments:

Post a Comment