Friday, October 7, 2011

Shoot It Like I Do





I love working on my photography, and for me to do quality work, it is important for me to have a quality tool at my disposal. Therefore, one of my cameras that I most like to work with is my Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital Camera. For the shots, that I most enjoy taking and working with, I require “mega-zoom,” and while my Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital does not have the greatest zoom ability of all of my cameras, it certainly does work well for me in a lot of my photography scenarios, whatwith its 20x Zoom, as well as its HD Video and HDMI.

I love having “mega-zoom” on my cameras. Having it on my Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital ensures that I will only ever need the one lens, which has definitely saved me money when it comes to cameras and camera supplies. Additionally, it’s fun! “Mega-Zoom” on cameras makes photography interesting, like looking through a pair of binoculars and being able to take snapshots. Using my Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital, I can get great shots of plenty of things, including wildlife, without having to get too close, which generally disrupts animals, causing them to run, which completely ruins the shot.

The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital comes with four AA disposable batteries, a lens cap, a stereo video cable, a neck strap, a USB cable, a lens hood and a CD-ROM disc that includes software. All of these things will be used by the photographer at some point in their works.

The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital’s zoom is optically-stabilized, which helps to guarantee that shots will not come out blurry. No one can keep their hands perfectly still while holding a piece of equipment like the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital, and the stabilizer is intended to balance the little shakes that one gets in their hands in order to be sure that a clear image is delivered each and every time. The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS is a digital camera that has such features as optical image stabilization, 20x zoom, 12-Megapixel resolution, ISO up to 3200 and a 2.5-inch LCD. The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital camera also has face, servo AF tracking, HDMI out and the option to record HD video with 720p resolution. The Canon S20 IS is a 12-Megapixel camera with 20x optical zoom (28-560mm in 35-mm equivalent), that has optical image stabilization that has maximum apertures of f/2.8 at wide angles and f/5.7 at full telephoto. The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS is reasonably compact and feels pretty solid. The LCD screen on the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS uses four AA batteries as well as it stores the images onto SD memory cards. Astounding 20x optical zoom as well as optical image stabilization provide photographers with sharp, blur-free images at almost any distance.

The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS is powered by four AA batteries. These batteries do come included, though I recommend using rechargeable. Personally, I prefer to take my other cameras that come with rechargeable batteries (the charge in which seems to last longer than AA batteries as well), though I don’t think that the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS is any worse of a camera for running off of AA batteries.

The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS also is able to record videos which can be up to 720p HD resolution. The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS comes with a stereo microphone (built-in) for recording sounds while taking videos.

The Canon PowerShot SX20 IS has an AF assist light for superior focusing in low-light situations. It works incredibly well in dim light, something that I really love, as a few of my cameras do not have this capability.

Personally, I think that the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital is a great camera! The weight is a bit much at times (the four AA batteries don’t help much with that…), but the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital is definitely solid as a result. The camera also works quickly, powering up in less than three seconds. I thought that this was pretty wonderful; as I said, I like to do a lot of nature shots, and most of those involve wildlife. When shooting wildlife, it is important to have equipment that allows one to get the shot as soon as possible. Therefore, a fast power-up time is imperative to me. Focusing also does not take long, under half-a-second, I would guess. The zoom is a bit loud, but not loud enough that it scares away wildlife and the shutter makes virtually no noise.

Overall, I have found the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital to be an impressive and incredible choice when it comes to “mega-zoom” cameras. While I don’t much care for the fact that it takes AA batteries instead of coming with a rechargeable battery pack, I can’t find anything else about the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS 12-Megapixel Digital to gripe about. I definitely recommend this camera to all photographers, both professional as well as amateurs, who want a piece of solid equipment that has amazing capabilities, astounding quality, and that works quickly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment